The Pimento wood range is available in either a high or a medium back chair option with a swivel and tilt mechanism allowing the chair to tilt but only lock in an upright position. Additionally, a forward pivot mechanism is also available which will allow the chair to be lockable in various tilted positions. It has a stitched back design feature and is available in various fabric and leather upholstery options. Standard features include a 700mm oak wooden base, oak armrests and gas height adjustment. The standard oak base and arms can also be stained to an Imbuia, Beech, Cherry, Maple or Mahogany finish. * Please note that we will require a staining sample should the chair frames be required to match existing furniture.
Standard features include:
- 700mm Oak laminated wooden wheelbase (Stained wooden base alternative options available)
- Oak wooden armrests (Stained boomerang armrest option also available)
- With standard swivel and tilt mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 6/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.