The locally manufactured Lucea 1000 operators chair has a fully adjustable raking backrest which can also be adjusted in height. This chair is has a slightly wider seat and backrest than that of the Lucea 1000 & 1500 chairs however, the chair ergonomics remain exactly the same. It’s curved back design and ability to be adjusted to a 90 degree angle, provides additional back support. Standard features include a 640mm Nylon glass reinforced black base, gas height adjustment and back rake adjustment. Armrests are an optional extra at an additional fee and alternative base options are also available including a draughtsman/ counter height conversion.
Standard features include:
- 640mm Black nylon glass reinforced wheelbase (Alternative options available)
- No armrests (Various alternative options available)
- With standard permanent raking back mechanism including backrest height adjustment, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 7/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.