The locally manufactured Xenon medium back chair comes standard with a synchro mechanism allowing the backrest and seat to tilt relative to each other and be lockable in various positions. Unique design features include a black mesh locally manufactured backrest which is also height adjustable separately from the seat for added comfort. Also included is a soft rubber adjustable lumbar back support. Other standard features include a 700mm nylon black nylon base, gas height adjustment and high density foam seat. Armrests are an optional extra and alternative base options are also available
Standard features include:
- 700mm Black nylon wheelbase (Alternative options available)
- No armrests (Y400 armrests shown / Various alternative options available)
- With standard synchro mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Standard with black mesh backrest and adjustable rubber lumbar support
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options for the seat available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 7/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.