The Tammy locally manufactured range is available in either a high or medium back option with a standard swivel and tilt mechanism allowing the single shell chair to tilt backwards. This model can only be locked in the upright position however, an alternative forward pivot mechanism is available which will allow the chair to tilt backwards and be lockable in various tilted positions. An alternative boomerang wooden armrest is available and additional standard features included a 640mm oak laminated wooden base and gas height adjustment. The standard oak base and armrests can also be stained to Cherry or Mahogany finishes also including a Maple laminate at an additional cost. * Please note that we will require a staining sample should the chair frames be required to match existing furniture.
Standard features include:
- 640mm Oak laminated wooden wheelbase (No alternative options available)
- L-shaped oak wooden armrests (Boomerang wooden armrest option also available)
- With standard swivel and tilt mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 5/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.