The Ombra range is available in either a high or medium back chair option. This range is similar to it’s counterpart, the Salvador range however, this split shell version has a synchro mechanism which allows the backrest and seat to tilt relative to each other and be lockable in various tilted positions. It has a stitched back design feature and is available in various fabric and leather upholstery options. Standard features also include a 640mm black nylon base and gas height adjustment however, various alternative base and armrests are also available at an additional cost.
Standard features include:
- 640mm Black nylon wheelbase (Various alternative options available)
- No armrests (LC35 PU armrests shown / Various alternative options are available)
- With standard synchro mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 8/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.