The Nikki locally manufactured range is available in either a high or medium back option with a standard synchro mechanism allowing the chair seat and backrest to tilt relative to each other as well as be able to lock the tilted backrest and seat in various positions. It’s curved backrest allows for added back support and comfort. Various armrest options are available and additional standard features included a 700mm black nylon base and gas height adjustment.
Standard features include:
- 700mm Black nylon wheelbase (Alternative options available)
- No armrests (Y400 adjustable arms shown and various alternative armrest options available)
- With standard synchro mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 7/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.