The locally manufactured Lucea 1500 operators chair and has a fully adjustable raking backrest which can also be adjusted in height. It has slightly higher backrest than than of the Lucea 1500 operators chair however, the chair ergonomics remain exactly the same. It’s curved back design and ability to be adjusted to a 90 degree angle, provides additional back support. Standard features include a 640mm Nylon glass reinforced black base, gas height adjustment and back rake adjustment. Armrests are an optional extra at an additional fee and alternative base options are also available including a draughtsman/ counter height conversion.
Standard features include:
- 640mm Black nylon glass reinforced wheelbase (Alternative options available)
- LC50 PU armrests shown (Various alternative options available)
- With standard permanent raking back mechanism including backrest height adjustment, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 3-5 working days if upholstered in Standard contract Navy Blue or Black fabric ( Up to quantity of 10x and LC 40 armrest option only if arms are required ) *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 – 15 working days if required in any of our alternative fabric options
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 7/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.