The Hercules heavy duty high back chair is locally manufactured and has a forward pivot mechanism which allows the chair to tilt backwards and downwards whilst still keeping your feet on the floor and the ability to lock the chair in various tilt positions. Unique features of this heavy duty chair, specifically designed to accommodate more weight than an average office chair includes a wider stronger plywood shell and a high density moulded foam seat. Adjustable armrests are standard on this chair and is fitted to the mechanism and not the shell of the chair as a standard heavy duty feature. It also includes heavy duty double castors on a 680mm mercury black base. The weight capacity of this chair is guaranteed for up to 150kg.
Standard features include:
- 680mm Black nylon mercury wheelbase (Polished aluminium mercury base also available)
- Standard 2D height adjustable armrests (No alternative armrest options are available)
- With standard forward pivot mechanism, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 150kg
Ergonomic rating: 7/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.