The Form fully adjustable ergonomic operators chair is locally manufactured and can be classified as the ultimate support chair in comfort and ergonomics due to it’s dynamic seat and back adjustments. The independent back and seat adjustment or Form mechanism permits the seat and backrest to move relative to each other, allowing the seat and backrest angle to be independently adjusted and locked in any desired position therefore increasing muscular movement in the lumbar region. The chair also features automotive grade moulded foam on the seat for comfort and durability. Choosing the STAR adjustable armrest option the arms will allow for height adjustment, inwards and outwards adjustment as well as forwards and backwards to suit any work situation. Armrests are not included and is an optional extra at an additional fee.
Standard features include:
- 680mm Black mercury nylon wheelbase with 60mm castors (Alternative options available)
- Galaxy 2D armrest option shown (Various alternative options available)
- With independent back and seat adjustment, gas height and tension tilt adjustment
- With automotive grade moulded foam seat
- Various fabric, leatherette and leather upholstery options available
- Black plastic outer backrest cover
- Delivery waiting period approx. 10 to 15 working days depending on fabric selection. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 10/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.