The Blackpool industrial typist chair is locally manufactured and has a standard raking backrest mechanism allowing the back to tilt and lock in various positions. It is manufactured with a durable moulded polyurethane black seat and backrest making it ideal for use in an industrial or other environment requiring a heavy duty, easy to clean product. Standard features include a 640mm nylon black glass reinforced base and gas height adjustment. Armrests are included in this option and alternative armrests are also available including a ‘no armrest’ option. Additions to the range also include a draughtsman/ counter conversion with either a black nylon or chome foot ring.
Standard features include:
- 640mm Black nylon wheelbase (No alternative options available)
- No armrests (Shown with LC40 armrests/ alternative options also available)
- With standard raking backrest mechanism and gas height adjustment
- Durable black moulded polyurethane seat shell
- Delivery waiting period approx. 3-5 working days depending on stock availability. *Note: Extended delivery lead times might be applicable for deliveries in areas outside of Central Gauteng.
- Warranty on this product: 5 years
- Maximum weight capacity: 120kg
Ergonomic rating: 3/10
Please note: the above ergonomic rating is not an official rating. It is our evaluation of the product, taking into consideration sufficient back support and adjustment and serves as an indication of ergonomic features only.